“To see and appreciate all that is noble in another…” – The Symphony of Alpha Chi Omega
The Alpha Chi Omega Foundation is committed to its mission: to realize and sustain the educational and philanthropic values of Alpha Chi Omega through successful fundraising and stewardship. Generous gifts from our members and friends enhance the Real. Strong. Women.® Experience and empower our members to impact their communities and world positively.
When you support the Foundation, you’re helping to equip our members to be leaders by providing signature programming and learning opportunities so they can be champions of change. We know our work is never done.
On June 24, the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation is launching Star Challenge, a crowdfunding initiative to support the Real. Strong. Women. Fund. As part of Star Challenge, donors will have the ability to give via Star Booth, just like at convention, and honor sisters with virtual stars.
Want to learn more about Star Challenge? Click here!
All donations to Star Challenge will support the Real. Strong. Women. Fund and help to provide funding for:
- Signature programs such as Leadership Academy, Collegiate Growth Academy, national convention and Volunteer Summit. Training during these in-person events is targeted at collegiate chapter leaders, chapter advisors and alumnae volunteers, ensuring the highest priority is given to working toward creating positive change in our chapters, campuses and communities.
- Mental health programming and resources for members of all ages. Mental health is one of the top concerns on today’s campuses, and Alpha Chi Omega recognizes the need for educational experiences and practical tools such as Behind Happy Faces and V-A-R that engage and equip our members in this critical topic.
- Collegiate chapter programming like MyJourney, Alpha Chi Omega’s member education program, which connects our core values of wisdom, devotion and achievement to the life experiences of collegiate members during their college career and beyond. This peer-facilitated program includes a diversity and inclusion learning path with sessions such as “Advocates Make A World of Difference,” “Being an Inclusive Sister,” “Being My Sister’s Ally,” “Embracing Diversity in Alpha Chi Omega,” and “Why Define, Refine: Learning to Unlabel.”
- Raising awareness and educating others about domestic violence. Together, we work to fight against unhealthy relationships and build healthy relationships. Alpha Chi Omega works to empower our members, giving them tools for success through educational programming like Let’s Talk Love and annual awareness campaigns such as Sexual Assault Awareness Month, Domestic Violence Awareness Month and Healthy Relationships Week.
- Online learning opportunities such as educational webinars for collegiate members and advisors. Past webinar topics have focused on cultural appropriation, stereotypes, how harmful attempts at humor are not required to have a successful event, how to intervene when something isn’t right and how to take responsibility for harm in their communities.
Join us for Star Challenge, June 24 – July 8, when we come together as real, strong women empowering real, strong women to create change.