Alpha Chi Omega makes a promise to empower each member to become the best version of herself. Regardless of where and when you first benefited from the Real. Strong. Women.® Experience, it continues providing an ever-growing network that supports you throughout life.
As we face the COVID-19 pandemic, our hearts are with you. While there is lots of uncertainty, we want you to know that Alpha Chi Omega will continue to show up for you.
On April 1-2, the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation will be reimagining its Day of Giving into a Day of Caring. Instead of a fundraising campaign, this will be a caring campaign to share something positive – our love for Alpha Chi Omega – and create opportunities for sisters to connect virtually.
Join our #AXOcares movement by participating in the following virtual challenges. Be sure to follow @AlphaChiOmegaHQ on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and look for Alpha Chi Omega Headquarters on LinkedIn.
- Check-in Challenge. Check in on three sisters, friends or family members. See how they’re doing and let them know you’re thinking about them.
- Thank-a-Helper Challenge. Join us as we thank all the helpers (grocery store workers, truck drivers, first responders, health care workers and more) as they make sacrifices to help. Look out for our special #AXOcares graphic on April 1.
- Member Assistance Spotlight. In the weeks and months ahead, we know there will be sisters impacted by unemployment and other abrupt and overwhelming changes. We’ll share about the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation’s member assistance grants.
- Mentor Minute Challenge. Take a minute to appreciate and thank a mentor who has shaped your life professionally or personally. Interested in Alpha Chi Omega’s mentoring program? Click here to learn more about Women & Wisdom.
- Sisterhood Social. Connect virtually with your sisters! Find time over the next few days to chat via FaceTime, Zoom or Skype. Talk about your favorite Alpha Chi memories or how you’re practicing self-care during this time at home.
While there is still a lot we don’t know, we do know Alpha Chi Omega will always be a place that empowers women and #AXOcares. We’ll “see” you on April 1!